Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Like a Freight Train

 Life,  rolling by like  a freight train.  Can't stop it, so might as well jump on and go for the ride.  Things are hopping on the work end and I don't have a lot of time for long adventures.   I am getting out for rides and have had a couple of good days of windsurfing this year.   I'm hoping that the spring brings some steady wind. 
The Pisgah Stage Race is in 6 weeks.  I'm looking forward to it.  But sickness is running through the family.  I'm hoping to dodge it,  but just gotta wait and hope I guess. 

I finally figured out the perfect multi day loop in the area.  I have packed up and gotten ready to go twice, only to be thwarted by life,  one time was freezing temps, the other time was the sick family...  Just waiting for that ol' window of opportunity to open for me! 

No comments: