Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trim

Here are a couple of pictures of the trim work that I have been doing. One step closer to completing this project that we live in and call a house.

Above is the living room window:

The kitchen/dinette window:


The doorway into the kitchen/dinette:


I had a great ride to and from work today. I was so relaxed this morning that I had to remind myself to stay focused. It was warm, 55 ish and the fog and low clouds were very scenic. I'm fortunate, several areas of the USA are under several inches of snow!!


Tomorrow is another day off the bike. More time to work on some trim. And we are getting a quote from another contractor for the addition to our project that we call a home!!


Have a great day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!! Interestingly, I have that same curtain rod in my "office room", but have never hung curtains and its turned the opposite direction.

Merry Christmas to all. Lwac
8^)