Monday, October 12, 2015

Runnin'

I ran today.  Not enough space to carry a camera so you get no selfie. Right about an hour before getting to work. 

I went out to the shed on Saturday and started cleaning some stuff out.  I took a bunch of cycling clothes and part to The Bicycle Thrift Shop.  Kind of weird donating to myself.  I didn't take a tax credit for it, so I think its legit. 

I also pulled out some family "heirlooms".  
Lots of random stuff.  I'd like to find out what it is all worth, but don't know how to go about doing that.  It would be awesome if it were a small fortune, and I could pay off the house!   I'm not counting on it though.

Some of the stuff is made in France, Austria and Switzerland, while some is made in Japan..... Oh well,  back into the shed it goes.

I'm trying to figure out what is next.  My birthday is coming up and I always do some sort of adventure to celebrate.  I'd like to to the Art Loeb Trail but logistics are pretty tough for that one.   I also thought about running the Black Mtn Trail up to Mt Mitchell and back.  So many options.  I've only been riding about 1-2 times per week so a bike adventure does not look too good. 

I think I am finally seeing the light at the end of the funk tunnel,  that's exciting!


No comments: