Thursday, September 02, 2010

What Now?

Eyes up,  looking ahead, moving forward.  I'm not gonna look back and wish things had gone differently.  The Creator has something in the works and I need to embrace patience in a way that I never have before. 

Yesterday was a whirlwind of emotion and I posted some "gray area" things.  I removed them, because I felt it was the right thing to do.   A close friend gave me some good advice: " If you don't think you should, then don't do it".  I need to tattoo that on the back of my hand. 

It's a strange situation I am in.  New to me, but not new overall.  I have been contacted by several friends who have gone through almost the exact situation.  They shared with me and encouraged me to keep looking forward.

I feel rather calm for the moment.  I feel success just in soaking that up.  In the past, I would have gone to the extremes of anger, depression and more.  But now, I'm looking for the sun to come up, signaling a new day,  mentally and physically.

I wait in anticipation each day, wondering if today will be the day, the phone call comes and I land my dream job.  I'm not sure what my dream job is, but it involves bikes and helping people.  That could go a lot of ways.

Until then, I'm gonna ride my bike.

Have a great day! 

No comments: