Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CX Ride

 I'm getting ready to take a group of kids for a ride, so this one will be quick. 

I rode the CX bike out to Bent Creek.  Saw a turtle and took a picture.   Made it all the way around the gravel road loop to Rice Pinnacle Parking lot.  My tools had been rattling the whole ride and I could not figure out why.  I found out when I went to pull out my spare tube.  I didn't have a spare tube.  I called the wife for a ride and waited.
 Cas pulled up and saved my ride.  She gave me a lift to Motion Makers where I got 2 tubes.  Thanks for the help Motion Maker Dudes. 
I called the wife and told her that I was fixed up.  While I was at MM, the rain moved in and poured.  By the time I was ready to go, the rain had moved on, so I saddled up and rode home.

Great day on the bike!

No comments: