Thursday, January 05, 2017

So Long

 If you want to move forward in life, become a better person, and be a positive influence on those around you, you can only beat yourself up for so long.  You have to stop second guessing every move and commit.  You have to move forward and live the life you have created, or will create for yourself.

I have spent way too much time wondering about choices.  It is an ingrained habit that  I am determined to break.  In fact, I waffled about writing this post and almost didn't, but knew that I had to fight that and just do it.  Writing the post is something that will help me, and hopefully others, so just do it. 
The same goes for riding my bike long distances.  I have to do it, it is part of who I am and what I enjoy.  I can't spend the entire time on each ride, wondering if I should be spending that time with family.  I do need to spend time with family and I do, plenty.  I can't feel bad for spending time on myself.

I'm determined to break this detrimental habit, cause I know I'll regret it down the road if I don't!

No comments: