Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inside and Outside

The house is coming along nicely. We spent the day yesterday hanging the tongue and groove paneling ceiling. It looks soooo good. There are two more strips to hang but we needed a table saw to make long straight cuts.

The insulation is hung and passed inspection. As I type this, I am waiting for the sheet rocker to get here. The Sheetrock was delivered at 7:30am. I was laying in bed, wishing I was asleep when I heard people outside. So, I jumped out of bed......well more like rolled out of bed and went out to help unload.
The dark brown wood in the above picture is the gable to the current structure. I thought about sanding it and finishing it to leave it exposed, but decided not to.


The roof: Berry is the color. It looks great.


The guys plan on starting the siding this week. We are going to go with Hardi-Plank and paint it a mossy green color.




Have a great day!!


No comments: