Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Transition


This is a transition week for me. I get to do some cross training. I'm supposed to rest some too, but that is hard for me since I like to be doing stuff. And I have a lot to do around the house to get the project finished. I guess it is good that I have a desk job. I can rest while I work.


I told Rhonda that when I get this project finished, I'm not doing any more work on the house for the rest of the year!!!


This race is local, in Wilkesboro NC. I"m not great at the 24 hour thing because I like to sleep. I have done this the past two years and finished ok. The first year I got 16th single speed. That was great. This year I am riding geared. I'm really excited because I will be able to continue to dial in my nutrition. Everything I need will be in the pit and easily accessible. This race is usually hot too.
Have a great day.


No comments: