Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Insulation

I had high hopes of getting the insulation done last night, but those hopes did not come to fruition.

This week is a "rest week" for me. That means I should be doing just that. But I am not, I am working on the addition. There are some things that just have to be done this week. Things that I could put off until after Cohutta, but then the finishing of the addition would take longer etc. So, I 'm going to try to get a lot done this week. The I will take the next two weeks until Cohutta to relax and train properly.

Two and a half weeks to go!!! That's crazy.

More insulation tonight, again my goal is to get it done. Tomorrow we are hoping it will clear up and we can install the metal roofing and skylights!!! Getting there, slowly but surely.

Have a great snow day!!

No comments: