Monday, May 25, 2009

Check List

I laid the hammer down, or rather picked it up this weekend and went to town on my house. Here is most of what I did: primed the gable, painted the gable, waterproofed the outside trim, finished the fence and gates, finished grading, stained interior trim, hung interior trim, finished closet, painted closet, moved into closet, painted Jubal's room, moved him into his room, hung curtain rods and curtains, and more, but I can't remember.....I'll get pictures as soon as I get rested!!

I got all of the major stuff done that I had on my list. It is such a great feeling of accomplishment. We bought this house 5 yrs ago, almost to date, and have been working hard to make it our home. We are so thankful that we are where we are now.

Back to riding and training. I haven't been on the bike in over a week!! I'm not sure exactly where to start in my training plan but I'm just looking forward to riding!!!

I have 4 weeks until the Cowbell Challenge. My first Cowbell was in 2006, on a single speed. That was when it was a 12 hr race. It was my first 12 hr mtn bike race. My pit was a cooler, underneath the information kiosk. That was fun!!

I'm looking forward to a different format this year!!!

Have a great day.

No comments: