Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Thursday

Yup, same old, same old. Some would call it a rut, I call it rhythm. This is what I do every Thursday night. Ride at Bent Creek. As the days get longer, and I don't have to get home to watch lost, I'll have time to climb up and over the ridge to Trace Ridge. But for now, it is a 20 mile loop at BC. And I love it. Just out there. Sometimes ride with people, sometimes I only cross paths with one or two others. Just riding around. Pushing myself a little, stopping to enjoy the view.

I am feeling really good on the bike these days, I just have to keep a relaxed frame of mind. I'm feeling strong on the climbs, and my legs feel good and solid on my rides. With 2.5 weeks left to the Cohutta, I'm pretty excited about my fitness. Sweet!!

I bought a new weed eater yesterday. 30cc engine, whatever that means. That thing rips!!! It is way better than my old one that lasted 9 months. As much as I hate cutting and trimming the grass in my yard, there is something about it that just looks good.

Have a great day.

No comments: