Friday, July 23, 2010

Ride The Divide

We had a great turnout last night for Ride The Divide.  By my count there were at least 3 Divide finishers in the room.  I didn't realize that there would be any in attendance,  a round table discussion would have been pretty cool.  Another time maybe. 

I think my favorite parts of the movie is when they take time to showcase locals.  Locals are what make a town or area unique and I appreciate that aspect.

We raised around $170 for World Bicycle Relief.  The cool thing was that just about everybody who came out of the previous movie ( Ironman) picked up stickers, WBR postcards, and RTD post cards.  One guy, I think his name is Robert, bought a DVD to take home and watch!!  Cool stuff.

The movie is great, if you have not seen it, it is totally worth the money.  Go HERE and purchase a copy for yourself.  I also have a couple left over if you are local and want to save on shipping,  let me know before Monday,  $20 each.

2 days until ORAMM!! 

Have a great day.

No comments: