Monday, August 09, 2010

Good Weekend

I got in another great ride this weekend.  In between playing shooting each other with dart guns, running around the yard, eating Papa's and Beer, wandering aimlessly around Lame Depot...I mean Fun Depot.

Sat evening I headed out into the woods again,  basically the same loop as last weekend.  I rode down the parkway, through Bent Creek, up and over the Gap, to the bottom of Trace Ridge, up Trace to Spencer.  Then back up and over to BC.  Taking a left turn on Sidehill, to Campground connector, re-filled my Camelbak at the Campground, then headed on back up Hardtimes, up the Parkway then home.

50 miles, 4.5 hrs, a mix of pavement, double and single track.  I got home tired and hungry.  I ate some pizza and relaxed.  Now it's back to work for another week, then hopefully do it again.

Have a great day!!

No comments: