Monday, May 05, 2014

PMBAR Weekend

 This is the 3rd year in a row that I have had the opportunity to be a part of PMBAR.  I signed up as a volunteer to police FS Rd 5015,  a road that is off limits.  But decided that serving grilled cheese sammies and Coke while busting people would be more fun.  I'm out there from 8am until 8pm.  This year, the first riders: Sam Evans and Dave Wood came through at 11:15 am ish.  The last riders through:  Mike Pierce and partner,  got there as I was about to leave  7:57pm.  Randy Tuttle had come through about 20 minutes earlier and let me know that Mike and co.  were on their way. 

 After spending the day with my mountain biking family, Sunday was dedicated to my family.  Sunday morning we rented a tiller and tilled up the garden and started planting. 

When we got done with that, we headed into the woods to enjoy the beauty.
 Just a short hike and we found the perfect place by the creek to hang out. 
 We caught some salamanders.
 Caught a crawdad.
 And climbed some trees!
Ice cream on the way home and homemade tacos for dinner,  another awesome weekend!

No comments: