Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blah

I woke up at 4 o'clock this morning!! Could not sleep. Lots of thoughts running through my head like a herd of stampeding horses. Mostly trying to figure out ways to keep my home safe...
Trying not to stress about it, just make it better.

I finally went back to sleep after about 45 minutes, and woke up, dragging when the alarm went off at 6:30. Ate breakfast, and got all ready to go, still dragging. Got the bike ready, put the bike away, and went back in the house to change. I wimped out and drove to work today. 21 degrees was too cold. And it turns out that I have a head cold, so it's good that I wimped out.

I'm still brainstorming and pursuing some ideas for sponsorship for 2009. Every little bit helps. We'll see what happens.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

have you considered trying the new REI for sponsorship? REI supposedly prides themselves in community involvement and such http://www.rei.com/aboutrei/gives02.html

Kelly said...

sorry, hit send too quickly, also meant to say

GOOD LUCK!!