Monday, May 03, 2010

Fun

Wow, I overslept this morning... oh well it felt good.  Here is a summary of the weekend.
We now have adult and youth sized t-shirts in stock, washed and ready to go:  $25 shipped in the USA. This batch turned out really colorful and bright.   I can do custom colors, team colors etc, lemme know.
Saturday and Sunday Jubal and I did some lumberjacking.  I can't wait till that kid can swing an axe, safely.  We will make quick work of some trees.  We went out into Pisgah to collect firewood out there.  My chainsaw wouldn't start.  I work on it for 30 minutes to no avail.  I then took it to the dealer who sprayed some stuff in it, cranked it up and sent me on my way.  
Sunday, with the wind howling, we went to the park to fly a kite... fun stuff.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Evil MGE! said...

What, no PMBAR report? No I went out to hammer because it was PMBAR weekend. The shame of S Janes!