Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday

So far so good. I woke up at 5:50am. I went for a ride with Mike Keeley. We did the Biltmore Forest, Town Mtn, BRP loop. Great ride, lots of great conversation, and a finish at Starbucks, Mike's treat!! The Wyatt's showed up for some coffee and before we knew it, it was time for Mike to head back to his family.
I was planning on riding long on Sunday, but I considered staying for the Liberty ride. I went home instead and started the roof project again. I was able to get 95% of the decking done!! I'll finish up in the morning, and then figure out what to do with the rest of the day.
Rhonda and Jubal's secret mission is going well, everything is working out according to plan.....
Downtown Asheville ( 7:30am)
Town Mtn
Town Mtn
Great Coffee
Have a great day
Posted by Picasa

No comments: