Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday


I slept in this morning until 8:45am. That was nice. I lay in bed pondering what to do with my day. My legs and body did not feel terribly tired. I considered a bike ride. Then I thought about driving to SC to watch the National Championship Road Race. I finally settled on breakfast at Hardees. Gravy biscuit, hash rounds and OJ. Washed that down with a grande cup of Ethiopian Sidamo at Starbucks.

I decided to continue working on the roof. I finally got all of the decking down and the roofing felt on it. We are going to put a beige colored metal roof on it, but that has to be special ordered to length. The felt will protect the decking while I get that process taken care of.

So, what to do with the rest of the day? Maybe a hot bath and a nap!!!






Have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: