Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday Night Ride

My Bent Creek mtn bike ride last night started with this:


A little black bear running across the road!!! I hooked up with Kylie again, and another fast dude on a Maverick, today I am stiff. I need more rides like that. We rode for about 2 hrs and maintained a 10 mph avg. Lots of climbing was done.

We are considering a new vehicle, scraping together our finances to see if we can afford it. An offer has been presented to us. In light of that, it looks like I am bailing on Fool's Gold this year. Priorities!!! If I were in contention for the $1000 prize for first place, I would go and the trip would pay for itself, but since I'm not......

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.