Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday Night Ride

My Bent Creek mtn bike ride last night started with this:

A little black bear running across the road!!! I hooked up with Kylie again, and another fast dude on a Maverick, today I am stiff. I need more rides like that. We rode for about 2 hrs and maintained a 10 mph avg. Lots of climbing was done.

We are considering a new vehicle, scraping together our finances to see if we can afford it. An offer has been presented to us. In light of that, it looks like I am bailing on Fool's Gold this year. Priorities!!! If I were in contention for the $1000 prize for first place, I would go and the trip would pay for itself, but since I'm not......

Have a great day!!


super lotto results said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

lottery numbers said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.