Thursday, August 28, 2008

When it Rains....

...it pours. This week, I got the title transfered for our new truck with no problem, the electrical contractor approved the electric work with no problem, Progress Energy is at my house NOW moving the power lines ( with no problem? Let's hope!!), And it is still raining, everything is turning green again!!!!

Rhonda and Jubal are going to Roanoke ( I just noticed that the first part of Roanoke is Roan), my plan was to ride all weekend, but now that I can work on the roof, it looks like I'll only be riding part of the weekend. Then again, the roof can wait a couple more weeks!!! Ahhh, it is nice to have some simple decisions to make for a change.

If you are reading this and you are interested in sponsoring some high caliber endurance mtn bikers, please let me know. Eddie and Namrita O'dea lost their sponsorship mid-season for no appearant reason. They need your help to get to some more races that are part of year long series. If you can help contact me, thanks.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Namrita O'Dea said...

stephen, thanks. that means a lot. take care and hope to see you soon!

Namrita O'Dea said...

p.s. let me know how the nutrition changes are working for you!