Friday, August 21, 2009

Rest

80% chance of rain today and my legs are really tired, so I'm gonna take a day or two to rest up. I've been pushing hard on training rides and have seen some improvements. Too bad its at the end of the season.

At this point I only have two races left this season: Widmer Bros Marathon ( tentative ) and the Pisgah MTB Stage Race.

I'm also thinking of an ORAMM rematch sometime this fall....

I am already getting excited again about the Snake Creek Gap TT in less than 4 months and Cohutta!!! I am also looking forward to taking a break from training in November. I'll still ride the bike but cut back a lot on my hours. I have ridden a lot this year. Not sure exactly how much because I got tired of writing it down. On my birthday/Christmas wish list is a heart rate monitor that is desktop compatible, then I can download the info and keep track of it on the computer.

Good stuff.

Have a great day!!

No comments: