Friday, August 07, 2009

Training

I'm finishing out two weeks of high paced/ high intensity training. Is it making a difference? I'm sure it is. I have gone two weeks without getting nauseous on a ride as well.

Last night's Bent Creek ride felt a lot better. I was able to climb better and my legs don't feel as toasted this morning, as they did last Friday.

One more week until the Fool's Gold. I have opted to ride the 50 miler and see how I feel.

It looks like I'll have the weekend to myself, so I should get some nice long rides in and hopefully some good pictures.

Don't forget to help out with this. We are currently at $496 and have $500 pledged. Only $4004 to go!!! ( you can donate as little as one Dollar!!).

My thoughts and prayers are with Fat Cyclist today.... Be thankful for what you have.

Have a great day.

No comments: