Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rodeo

I got the opportunity to help out with a bike rodeo for the PE class at Erwin Middle School the next two weeks.  Yesterday was the first day and it was a blast.  We split the kids into four groups and with two adults per group, we had out hands full. 

It is so much fun guiding the kids through the drills and watching them succeed at each station.  Kids are smart and we need to give them more credit,  more of the bigger picture to think about. 

I also rode my bike for the first time in over a week yesterday.  I commuted to the rodeo and then took the scenic route back home, going through downtown.  I hope to do the same again today. 

I have a meeting on Friday that might give me some idea about what the future holds. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting is fruitful!