Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday already!   It has been a whirlwind of a week, and I'm hoping things slow down in the near future.  I was sick over the weekend and then again early this week so that put a dent in my riding.  Things are looking up now though and the weather is looking awesome! 

The positive thinking process is going slowly, but it seems to be working.  Whenever a negative thought or memory creeps in,  I replace the thought with anything else positive.  Long rides are a great time to practice this.  I wonder how long it will take for it to become a positive habit in my life? 

My friend Karen took a trip recently on the Silver Comet/ Chief Ladiga trails......I added those to my list.   

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weather is looking awesome! Yay for long rides! Hope you kick out all of the germs and get some good bike time in..