Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Life Moves On

 Life is busy, period.  Partially my own fault.  I cram too much stuff in.  But I also live a life full of fun, contentment (most of the time) and hopefully helping make this world a better place.  I sometimes wonder what it would be like to work a job, come home, eat dinner and watch tv until bedtime..... then I snap out of it. 

I've been busy wrapping up the Trips For Kids WNC summer programming, cleaning and giving tuneups to over 30 bikes to get them ready for fall after school clubs and spending time with my family. (bikes are family members)

I've been doing some of this:

 A little bit of this:
 Hoping to do more of this:
 And this:
 Definitely more of this:
So many places to go, so little time.  Gotta get outside and laugh with the fam!

No comments: