Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Opening Ceremony

I got to the Brevard Music Center and  checked in,  got some food and  chatted with friends new and old.  We ate, joked and then listened as Todd Branham went over the finer details for what lies ahead: 5 stages, 145 miles and over 20,000 feet of elevation gain.  Sounds like a fun time. 

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am going single speed this year. 

The I-9 wheels made me do it.

I decided to weigh both of my Sirens and it turns out they are really close to the same weight.  And I've never done this race single speed.  It is, after all, my "year of hitting reset" and I've been having fun with it.  Single speed at Fletcher Flyer, then ORAMM,  why not the Stage Race?  

so, here goes.  Thanks Siren Bicycles, I-9 Wheels, Suspension Experts, and Liberty Bicycles for keeping my ride rolling smoothly! 

And of course, thanks to Blue Ridge Adventures  for giving me this opportunity.

Let's rip!

No comments: