Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fog

The plan this morning was to take some pictures of the scenery that I get to experience on my way to work. If I had done this, you would see pictures of dense fog. It is very beautiful, and I love this weather, but at this point it is thicker than pea soup, only not green.

So, I'll see if I can get some shots on the way home and post them tonight.

Two more days until Thanksgiving vacation. My family is coming up to the mountains to visit. I am excited about not having to drive far for once. In fact, that is why we moved to the mountains, so we would not have to drive to the mountains. I have become somewhat of a snob since moving here. I don't like to leave the mountains to go to the flat lands and the cities that my family members live in. But, they are family, so we occasionally do.

My brother Geoffrey is bringing his mtn bike. I'm looking forward to dragging him through the woods.

Have a great day,

No comments: