Saturday, November 17, 2007

Got My Cake... and Ate It Too.

November 18th is my birthday. That is tomorrow. At first I could not figure out why Jubal wanted to sing Happy Birthday to me as soon as I got home from work last night. Then he asked Rhonda where the socks were!? Ahh, my birthday present is a pair of socks? Jubal sang to me again. Then he asked mommy when we could have some cake!? Ahh, they made a birthday cake for me. I went into my room to change out of my cycling clothes. Jubal came in and said, " Look daddy", and proceeded to show me the birthday cake and my present where they had been cleverly hidden under my bed. Yes, good kid, looking out for his daddy. Then Rhonda came into the room. Ahh, busted.

Rhonda gave me some very nice wool cycling socks. Jubal picked out a delicious Chocolate cake.

Today is the Asheville Holiday Parade. I got suckered into bike marshaling. Should be fun riding around the floats, helping keep the flow of things going. I'll tell you more about that after it happens.

Have a great day...

No comments: