Saturday, July 12, 2008

5AM

The alarm went off at 5 am. I made my self feel better about it by telling myself that this is only 1.5 hours earlier than my normal wake-up time, I feel much better now. The world has a different feel to it at this time of morning.

A few minutes ago some hooligan backed into our driveway, then spun the tires slinging my fresh gravel all over. Don't you have something better to do?

Rhonda told me the MSD( the city sewer people) stopped by yesterday. They told here that they needed to located the city sewer line that runs through our backyard. Interesting, don't they know where it is? Even more interesting is that they were doing this at the request of Bruce Alexander, the developer from Lifestyle Homes. The one that already dug through our yard once this year. Rhonda made sure they were not going to dig the backyard up. They assured her that they would not. Why would Bruce need this information? Maybe he is trying to figure out how many houses he could put on my property!!!!

Time to go stretch and spread some Chamois Butt'r

No comments: