Thursday, July 17, 2008

One Down....

...one to go. I sold my fixed gear track bike last night. It was sad to see it go, but now I have more room in my shed, and a college kid has a sweet bike. The kid is very excited about starting up a team at his college this year, and was very excited to get into a new discipline. Sweet.

Last week I mentioned that I was going to be going to the dentist on (last) Friday instead of this Thursday. Well, the dentist got sick and I have had to wait until today. A long wait it has been, long and dreaded. Hopefully it won't cost more than I have in savings.

The electrician still has not come out to do the work on the house. The guy who was supposed to come, could not come because his mom fell and was injured and he needed to go help her.

Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a rut? I've had the deck roof framed in and ready to cover since April!!!!

Hopefully I'll feel like going for a ride tonight after the dentist. I've been off the bike since Sunday!! I'm ready to ride again.

Have a great day.

No comments: