Friday, December 05, 2008

Sponsorship

Yesterday I was able to nail down two sponsors that I am really excited about.

The first is Siren Bicycles out of CA. Click on the Siren logo to the left and check out their web-site. Not only to they build custom bicycles, they are also partnered with World Bicycle Relief. I am very excited about partnering with them and continuing to spread " The Power of Bicycles" while riding my very own hand built Siren.


The second is Okie Dokie Smokehouse. If you like BBQ, you are gonna love this place. The best service, the best BBQ and great prices. They are off of I-40 in Swannanoa, exit 59 only about 1/2 mile off the interstate. So, stop by and give 'em a try, you won't be disappointed!!!

Thanks Siren and Okie Dokie for believing in me.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Stephen!
This gives me another excuse to come to Asheville for a visit- I love bbq.
Looking forward to a great year!

The Clawhammer Cyclist said...

Congratulations Stephen, Siren's bikes look pretty cool!