Monday, November 01, 2010

Fall


The picture sums up my weekend,  minus the time that was spent with the wife.
It was one of those milestones in the kid's mtn biking career.   A 44 degree ride on Explorer Loop, 2.5 miles.  He talked about doing it again.  The next day we went back.  He wanted to do two loops but was feeling tired.  I recommended next time it was warm, we could do two loops.  He said" or maybe three loops".  That's my kid.  


I am still waiting on some things to happen concerning my future.  I keep making little bits of progress, then have to wait twice as long for something else that pops up.   Nothing to do except keep looking forward.  I can't wait until I get to make the big announcement.  If this works out, its going to be a dream come true.... 

Have a great day!!

No comments: