Monday, January 09, 2012

Cross Training

I did not get much time on the bike this weekend, but I did spend a lot of time outside doing some different cross training activities.  Friday, I spent about 4 hrs helping a friend chop wood, then I took my kid for a ride at Richmond hill.  I rolled through dog poop, disgusting, and a disgruntled walker, knocked  a small pine tree down across the trail.  Real smart.

Saturday the kid and I hooked up with some friends and shuttled, yes shuttled and rode down the Point Lookout Greenway. 

And finally on Sunday, I met up with Chris Strout for a hike up the Shut In Ridge Trail.  I have never been hiking there before and definitely recommend it.  Especially this time of year, because the views are pretty cool..  The trail leads up above the Pkwy pretty quickly.  Now, I'm having thoughts of the Shut In Trail Race...

No comments: