Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Crowned One

My name means crowned one.....not the type of crown I had in mind when I discovered the meaning when I was 12 years old.  

Head cold had me sidelined last week and then the dentist appt on Monday morning and the ensuing discomfort, kept me off my bike the entire day. 

I'm not sure what caused the most discomfort,  the dental work or the bill.  Holy toothache Batman.  With insurance, I paid $642.   Merry Christmas huh? 

I also can't figure out why the staff always smile at me so much when I'm at the dentist office.   Are they really happy to see me?  Do they feel sorry for me?  Are they excited to get in my mouth and poke and drill?  Kind of creeps me out.

Ugh,  I gotta get back on the bike.  It is always hard this time of year with so much going on and the kid being out of school.  Oh yeah, and rain.  Looks like some more roller work! 

No comments: