Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Crack Problem

Hi my name is Stephen and I have a Crack Problem.

Cracked tooth, cracked radiator, what next?

I get to go to the dentist next week. I have sever anxiety over seeing the dentist as I now have a lump in my stomach that will likely stay there until I pay off the bill for services rendered. I would not be going if I had not cracked my tooth.

The radiator in our car is cracked too, that will cost less than the tooth to replace. The only thing that makes a cracked tooth better than a cracked radiator, is that a cracked tooth does not leak antifreeze!!!

In response to my sudden cracks, I am hosting a virtual bike ride/tour/race to raise money to offset the costs of my apparent crack problem. The ride is virtual so you don't even have to own a bike to ride. All you have to do is register, using the paypal button on the left, simply pay the $20 registration fee and you are riding. Hurry though, registration fills fast and registration will close as soon as I raise the money needed to pay for my addiction.

Then I'll quit crack!!!

The good news is that the electricians will be coming out today to get our power meter and outside wiring up to code.


Have a great day.

No comments: