Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Who would have thought, 200 years ago, when we declared Independence, that we would be paying $4 plus for a gallon of gas?

Kitsuma was great yesterday. I hope that someday, I'll be able to lay off the brakes a little more and just flow with the trail. But, until then, I'll keep supporting the break pad companies!

As I was riding up Mill Creek Rd the second time, I passed some 14 yr old boys. The were using pocket knives to cut some saplings, not exactly sure why, but use your imagination. They had two dogs with them, on leashes. One chihuahua looking dog, and one border collie looking dog. As I rode by, the dogs attacked me. I deftly swung off of my bike and used it as a shield. The kids started yelling at the dogs, and apologizing to me, saying" Sorry, they don't like wheels"!!!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th, Janes's's's...