Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK Day!!

Here is a really cool picture from the Jan 09 Snake Creek Gap TT!! (thanks Cara)

Saturday was spent hanging out with my family at home. I did get a 1 hr spin in which was cold. But, according to responses to my Facebook profile, I am quite a sissy, and I don't really know what cold is. That's fine, I don't mind not knowing what real cold is, because it is going to be in the upper 40's later this week!!

Sunday was a nice 4hr 45 min ride. I started at home, down the Parkway,  through the Aroboretum: Hartimes Rd, South Ridge, Deerfield Connector, Pine Tree, Explore Loop, South Ridge Rd, Bent Creek Gap Rd, Spencer Branch, Trace Ridge, Dirt Rd 5000 back to Bent Creek Gap, Lower Sidehill, Campground Connector where some really cool features are being installed, (you'll have to go take a look for yourself), Back through the Arboretum, Parkway and home. I was please when I saw that I had gone 47 miles!!!

I am really tired of seeing sweet log rides all over the woods and not being able to take advantage of it. So, I'm doing something about it. But, you'll have to wait until I can get some pictures up!!!

Have a great day.

No comments: