Friday, April 23, 2010

Random

Last night we pre-viewed Veer.  I was not sure what direction this documentary was going to take, but I will say that I was very  pleased with the way the movie ended.   There are several different story lines running through it, each with a different idea and goal, yet all with the same motivation.....bicycles.  You have to see this movie, don't miss out on an opportunity to be inspired!!
Coming to Asheville Pizza and Brewing, Merrimon Ave
May 6th, 9:30pm $3 per person,  proceeds benefit World Bicycle Relief.

I did some t-shirt sample for a local camp.  They turned out really nicely.   If you have t-shirts that are already printed, I can die those too.  The 3 shirts in the picture are printed on the front, but they are being kept secret for the time being:  Remember,  I am currently donating 100% of profits to a charity that helps children in the Caribbean. 


World Bicycle Relief has revamped the fund raising portion of their web-site to make it more user friendly.  Check it out:  Team World Bicycle Relief.  If you want to help even more, you can join the team and create a page for yourself!!!

 While you are clicking, click away on my sponsor's web-sites on the left,  you won't find better quality and service anywhere!!!

Have a great day.

No comments: