Friday, April 16, 2010

Toast

My legs are toast.  I attempted a 3 hr ride last night and 1.5 hrs into it, I headed back to the truck.  I felt like I'm on the verge of overtraining, so I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead and take a break.  The Big Frog 65 is in 7 days!!

Everything with leaves is a bright green color that I have not seen in a while.  The past couple of years, spring has lasted about two days.  The temps went from around freezing to the 70-80 range.  This year the temps are hovering in the 40-70 range which has been great.  And with the wet winter, all of the vegetation is super happy and showing it with the display of flower and leaves!!

Even when I am hurting, I am able to look around and enjoy what is going on around me.  It would not be worth it if I didn't look around.  Even the simplest plants are awe inspiring, but when I see millions of plants together on the same mountainside.....breath taking.

Have a great day!

No comments: