Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Friends,


I'm thankful. Thankful for you.  Looking back over the years,  I realize that I am rich. Even while my roof is leaky, and we can't always afford to have the best of the best and all that good stuff,  I am rich. 

I look back at each of you who have impacted my life, encouraged me,  let me ride in your draft, hugs hand shakes,  high fives.   You bought me a beer, a sandwich, a cup of coffee.  You rode bikes with me, laughed with me, made fun of me. We hiked, we ran, we worked.  We had some serious discussions, and some silly ones.

I sit here trying craft the words to describe how I feel but simply cannot portray the depth.

Just know, that your friendship has added to my wealth, a wealth that goes infinitesimally beyond what we can grasp,  and for that I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You!!

No comments: