Monday, December 23, 2013

Okay, wow

It has been a long time.  It was a huge project and 9 years in the waiting, and now that phase is almost complete.  I'll post pics at some point, but for now I'm going to enjoy pulling into the driveway and seeing a finished looking house.  Finished on the outside that is.  Now that that step is complete, it opens the doors to a couple more interior projects. 

I need to find a reliable and affordable electrician who can help me get that fixed up.  I also plan on raising the ceilings to match the addition,  and also building a breakfast bar. 

But for now we gotta let the funds build back up and I need to do some running.  I have a goal that I'll talk about later.  I have a certain time frame to do it in, because I'm looking forward to getting back on the bike. 

Which bike?  That is the question.  The time off has been nice and given me good perspective on what I have accomplished and where I want to go on a bicycle.  I have decided to go back to my roots and start the year off riding single speed.  I plan on making the Siren John Henry my primary whip and hitting the dirt. 

Unless it keeps raining, then I'll keep running.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One bit at a time. At least you have a house to work with now and work yourself inside out. But it might be best to work on it when it’s not so damp anymore. Anyways, good luck with your future projects!

Reginald