Sunday, November 27, 2016

Weekend at Home

 I always get a little sad when the wife and kid head out of town.  This year was the same, especially when I realized that I had nothing planned for myself.  In the past, I have either done a bike trip or a huge home improvement project.  This year, I was actually wanting to take a windsurfing safari to the coast, but I'm a worried about driving the truck that far.  I decided to keep it local.
 I managed to find some simple things to do, like cutting down a crepe myrtle,  much to the dismay of all the old people in the area.  Crepe Myrtles are on the invasive species list.  And I don't really like them. 

 Got out on the bike for some gravel.....
and of course with some mild wind predicted ,  got out on the lake for a little while.  The wind was pretty light, but I got a couple of good strong gusts. My high speed today was 22.4mph.  I was able to get my gear a little more dialed,  I'm confident that I can break 30mph on this board, and 35 mph on my little board!!  

No comments: