Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nothing Happened

I went all the way to SC and back, and nothing happened. It is amazing. The curse is broken. Maybe we can get along now, and not be paranoid everytime I go there. Maybe even get down to ride on some of the mtb trails.

The career fair was interesting. Half of the kids at Lander have the cold funk, I did some parenting skills counseling at lunch with a lady that I met there. I met Miss SC 2006, and she proudly told me that she was going for Miss SC this year. I've got her autograph on the information sheet, if she gets Miss USA, the sign up sheet will be listed on E-bay!!!!

I made it home in time to work on the pump track some more. I have a slight uphill section that I am working on. I have 8 rollers started and can actually pump through 6.5 of them. I'm having a little trouble on the berm just before this section. It looks like I'll have to get some dirt piled up so I can get a small wall ride, which will allow me to line up and get some momentum. This will be pretty cool. I have a feeling that the track will continue to evolve for a while, at least until I get it dialed in.

I woke up this morning to overcast skies, but no rain, so I got some of my wife's homemade granola in me, and hit the road. I couldn't resist the riding home this evening with the chance of snow flurries!!!

Have a great day.

No comments: