Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goodnight Moon

This is the text form one of my favorites childrens books that Jubal owns:
(It is a much better read with the illustrations.)
Goodnight Moon:
...Goodnight room
Goodnight moon
Good night cow jumping over the moon
Goodnight light
And the red balloon
Goodnight bears
Goodnight chairs
Goodnight kittens
And goodnight mittens
Goodnight clocks
And goodnight socks
Goodnight little house
And goodnight mouse
Goodnight comb
And goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
And goodnight to the old lady
whispering "hush"
Goodnight stars
Goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere
--"Goodnight Moon", text by Margret Wise Brown


Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Chris said...

I try REALLY hard not to think of Kim as the old lady whispering "hush" every time I read it to Kate, but something about that little rabbit mom knitting just reminds me of her :-)

Maybe Jubal can read it to Kate sometime?

My name is Stephen said...

he definitely can!!

Anonymous said...

Great, now i'm tired....

Anonymous said...

Its been stuck in my head so had to read it, goodnight everyone :)

Anonymous said...

I can not count the times this was read to me as a child.
By the time I was four I knew the whole thing by heart.

Unknown said...

To get more Good Night Quotes click here Good Night Quotes for friends