Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gatorade Bars

Its what keeps me going. I have tried all kinds of energy bars over the past several years. These work the best for me. The problem is that they are not available in stores. I can order them online, but they cost almost $2 per bar. That can get expensive. If there is a will there is a way. I have found that Sysco can supply Gatorade bars.
Now the challenge is to find a restaurant that can order some for me through Sysco. That is what I did this morning. The identity will remain a secret for now, but within a week, I will be eating Gatorade Bars on my rides and during my races.

Look out world!!!

1 comment:

Jared Mauldin said...

I think you should contact PepsiCo/Gatorade and tell them your story; and how you like those bars the best. Maybe they could sponsor you on your next race? Just a thought. P.S. Gatorade was invented at the University of Florida. Go Gators.