Monday, March 28, 2011

3-25 & 26

The kid has been struggling with some sort of allergy, congestion, post nasal drip, sinusitis for most of the winter.  Every time he almost gets better, it hits again, complete with fever.  I took him to the doc last Monday taking care of him for the week.  The fever came and went and pretty soon, I was hit with it too. 

I had several trips planned and was able to pull them off despite feeling like poop. 25 kids on bikes was totally worth it.

The weekend was rainy and blah filled with lots of tv and recovery time.  The kid and I laid around most of the weekend.

I rode the rollers for an hour on Saturday while watching Ride The Divide, still a good movie. 

Sunday, I was able to get out for an hour hike:
Fog in the woods.

Reaching for sunshine

Spring Flower

MTS Trail
Somewhat of a boring weekend, but relaxing.  And spending quality time with the kid is priceless.

No comments: