Friday, November 06, 2009

It's Friday

Finally. This week has dragged by. The past 3 weeks have. This past week went a little bit faster. Time usually seems to go by faster when I ride my bike on a regular schedule.

I'll start that again in December. I remember last year getting started with a scheduled training plan in November, and by March I was ready for a break. But with the Cohutta 100 in April, that did not work too well. So, I'm gonna ride some without a strict schedule for November and then get down to it in December.

New Leaf Adventures just announced that the Cohutta 100/ Big Frog 65 is on April 24th this year. I plan on signing up for the 100 miler like I did last year. Last year I ended up doing the 65 miler because the Wednesday before I barfed my guts out half the night for some unknown reason.

This year I am making long rides a priority. No excuses. I also won't be helping to build an addition this year so I'll have some extra energy.

The Farmer's Almanac is forecasting a colder than normal winter this year. Good thing I'll have the Super Secret State of the Art Training Center up and rolling. I'm thinking about adding an espresso bar with barista and massage therapist. I thought about a hot tub but that uses a lot of energy, I might look into a wood burning hot tub some day.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to 2010.

This weekend is Swank 65, it is filled up but come on out and volunteer, heckle,spectate etc. I'll be out there helping out!!

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the sound of that wood burning hot tub!
Tell ya what- get that espresso bar going and I'll come pull some shots.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My name is Stephen said...

It's a deal!!