Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Visitor

This guy came by for a visit last night.


We have not seen an opossum here in the 5 yrs that we have lived here.
The Siren, initial report:
The bike fits like a glove. I road it home from work yesterday, all on pavement, taking it easy because I am recovering from the sinusitis that took me down. On pavement the bike is stable, climbs well, is uber comfortable and light. The only pain I had was from improper seat tilt which was easily remedied. I am looking forward to getting the bike on some single track.
I also rode around camp property a little bit. I rode a short flight of stairs and just glided down. Brendan did an excellent job. One friend of mine who is not a cyclist, came by my office to see it and could not stop looking at it.
It looks good and feels great!!
Have a great day.

No comments: