Monday, July 06, 2009

4th Weekend

We took a family trip up to Pineola, NC this weekend for some camping and hanging out.
Saturday, after watching the parade at Banner Elk, we headed up to Table Rock. Table Rock is a climbing destination for a lot of the south east. Back in the day, when I was a climber, I visited there several times with my bro. It's a cool place that will always have a place in my heart.

Jubal decided to do a little climbing too.....
.....and he pondered some BASE jumping......
.....but then he settled for a goofy pose for the camera....see the girl on the left? That is my wife, and I love her....just so you know!!
I took a break from riding for the weekend. It was a good break and I'm glad that I spent the time with my family.

Have a great day!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: