Monday, January 07, 2008

42 degrees?

If the forecast is a low of 42 degrees, don't believe it. That's what it was supposed to be last night. I thought it was a bit chilly when I let the dog out this morning. I thought it was a bit chilly as I was riding down the hill out of my neighborhood. I should have checked the weather, or even looked at the thermometer on my porch. But, I didn't, and I suffered. I dressed for 42 degrees, and it is closer to 32 degrees. I'm just now thawing out, 1 hr after I got here. Yeowww!!!

We took a leisurely 8 mile family ride at Bent Creek yesterday. The lake out there is frozen over with about half an inch of ice.

The legs are feeling good, planning on pushing a little harder at the next round of Snake Creek Gap. 2-3 people who finished with faster times were only seconds in front of me. I have a month to think how to shave seconds!!!

Have a great day.

No comments: